WHAT WE DO
With the shared mission of reversing decline and restoring independence, we provide clients in assisted living facilities and at home with targeted therapeutic rehabilitative services.
PERSONALIZING CARE FOR BEST RESULTS
We believe that rehabilitation generates the best outcomes when clients enjoy the process. To increase engagement, our clinicians build personal relationships with each client, learning their personalities and personal interests. Whenever possible, our physical, occupational and speech therapists craft strength and skill building exercises around a client's unique interests and hobbies, from golf to dance, art to sewing.
It's simple: the more clients enjoy the rehab, the more motivated they are and the greater the therapeutic benefits. From initial thorough evaluation and assessment through the duration of a client's treatment, Revhab clinicians are driven by a mission to reverse decline so patients can more confidently and comfortably navigate their day-to-day life.
Our seasoned physical therapists share a goal: to restore functional independence and allow clients to enjoy the best possible quality of life. Addressing challenges in a client’s daily routine and environment, targeted exercises are customized to improve mobility, endurance, flexibility, strength, and balance. Physical therapy addresses such issues as difficulty walking; fall risk; balance issues; muscle weakness; pain; and diminished endurance, flexibility and functionality.
Revhab’s team of skilled occupational therapists focus on empowering clients to increase social participation; maximize functional independence; and navigate daily tasks and routines with greater ease. Following an in-depth assessment, a rehabilitation plan is individualized based on clients’ unique needs. Skills clients practice in treatment include hand function; effective use of assistive devices; as well as daily tasks like dressing, bathing, household upkeep, and meal preparation.
Clients at Revhab work with experienced speech-language pathologists on issues related to social communication, chewing and swallowing, speech, language and cognition caused by a variety of injuries, diseases and disorders. Using evidence-based treatment strategies customized to the client’s individual needs, our clinicians are driven by the goal of improving clients’ ability to function and communicate as optimally and independently as possible.
THE REVHAB DIFFERENCE
We don’t just provide therapeutic services – we build relationships. At Revhab, we customize our therapeutic approach to each of our client’s individual needs, interests and preferences for optimal outcomes. Our clients are treated with the same care we would show members of our own family – and that personal touch makes a world of difference.
- Engage clients in their rehabilitation process by crafting out-of-the-box strength and skill-building exercise that integrate their personal hobbies and interests
- Rehab rooms are furnished with state-of-the-art equipment
- Individualized care provided to every client by executing thorough assessments and customizing therapeutic rehabilitation to their unique needs
- Closely and consistently track clients progress and communicate with facility staff and clinicians to ensure positive outcomes
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy provided by first-class clinicians
- Compassionate care for clients with physical and cognitive impairments
- Track record of reversing decline and empowering clients to regain or maintain their independence
- Focus on fall and injury prevention, circumventing issues before they arise.
- Dedicated team of staff and clinicians share the mission of reversing decline
To reverse decline and restore independence for individuals challenged physically or cognitively by illness, injury or the effects of old age, through patient-centered therapeutic rehabilitation.